Basic SEO Ideas and Best Practices for Your Business
|Date / Time:
For more than a decade, search engines have been the digital gold mine for businesses large and small. Business is great when you are in good with these online power houses, but slip on to their naughty list and it's like you don't even exist.The Key Phrase Funnel
Your website has become the center of your marketing universe and search engines are the land of the plenty when it comes to hot qualified buyers of your product or service. Learn how the right key phrases will make or break your results. Get the right tools to research and track your results. Learn what the critical factors are in whether you show up or not and what the little things that put you on the black list.
The Three Rights Critical to Search Engine Success
Getting out There
- How to Leverage the Perfect Keywords for the Perfect Audience
- Key Buying Phrases
About The Presenter
- Research Tools That Cost Nothing
- Tools the Pro's Use
- Where and How to Get out There
- Motivational speaker and marketing consultant with Single Throw Internet Marketing
- Helped companies including Laughing Cow, New York Auto Giant and Savant Systems to attract new customers through the digital marketing and search engine optimization
- Started his Internet Marketing career in college where he started an Adventure Travel company and quickly took it online to attract thousands of students on the adventures of a lifetime
- Self-taught website development, search engine optimization and social media marketing to grow his company, he has translated his small business experience to big business strategies to grow their businesses
- Spoken about Internet Marketing and Social Media for groups including the Business Marketing Association, American Society of Media Photographers, MoveAhead One, NJAWBO, SCORE, various Chamber of Commerce, and is on the faculty for the Association of Strategic Marketing
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money