Author Verification: Take Credit For Your Online Portfolio
|Date / Time:
Isn't it time your blog stands out from the pack? Discover the strategy the top 10% of tech blogs use to increase visibility and traffic to their websites in organic search.
With a short lesson and a snippet of code, SEO and social media strategist Doug Antkowiak will show you how his simple process for "authorship verification" to generate more impressions, clicks, and followers to any online article or blog you write.
- Verified Authorship – What Is It?
- Quick Definition With Screen Caps of Authorship Markup
- Short History Lesson of Google® Using Academic System to Gain Credibility in Search
- Benefits of Authorship
- Higher Visibility
- Higher Visibility
- Builds Trust
- Implementing Google® Authorship
- Multiple Methods of Verifying Authorship on a Blog
- Starting With Three-Link Method
- Step 1: All Authors Need a Personal Biography Page That Links to Each Blog Post
- Step 2: All Blog Posts From That Author Need to Link to the Author's Biography Page
- Step 3: Link to the Domain of the Blog From the "Contributor to" Section of the Google+® Profile
- Step 4: After Setting up Links, Place the URL of One of the Verified Blogs Into Google's® Structure Data Testing Tool
- Other Methods of Verifying Authorship
- Using Authorship to Gain Followers
- Use Google+® to Attract New Followers
- Use Google® Webmaster Tools to Gain New Analytics on Articles
- Search and social writer, speaker/trainer, strategist, and hands-on team manager
- Featured as a top ten contributor to Search Engine Journal, and has been published in journals and online marketing blogs such as Conversation Marketing, Wappow and the Cobalt Automotive Marketing Blog
- Presented with MarketingProfs University about online writing and authorship verification best practices
- View his writing portfolio and any of his latest work on his personal blog at SocialDoug.com
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money