Holding Effective Sales Meetings
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
AgendaWhat Is the Real Role of the Sales Manager?
- Understanding the Sales Cycle
- How to Motivate and Coach the Sales Representative
- Asking the Right Questions of the Representative
- Breaking Through the Sales Log Jam
- The Power of the Sales Team
- Helping to Close the Sale
- Going on the Sales Meeting With the Representative
- The Lost Sales Person; When to Let Them Go
- Why Sales People Don't Make Sales
Stephan Schiffman, SteveSchiffman.com, Inc.
- Leader in motivational and sales training since 1979
- Certified management consultant, and has trained and consulted to a wide range of corporations, including IBM, AT&T, Motorola, Sprint, CIGNA and a host of other organizations throughout the world
- Trained more than 500,000 professionals in more than 9,000 companies
- Accomplishments include the development of highly pragmatic sales training and management programs that adapt effectively into a broad range of sales environments and industries
- Rated as the number one sales expert in prospecting by Personal Selling Power magazine
- Wrote more than 50 best-selling sales books
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money