Why Continued Education and Training is Crucial for You and Your Organization's Success
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
AgendaWhy Do I Need Additional Training?
How Can I Convince My Company Training Is Necessary?
- Increase in Productivity
- Reduce Your Liability for Errors or Omissions With Updated Knowledge of Law and Regulations
- Updates on Technology
- Moving up the Company Ladder and Training for New Roles
- Increase Morale and Job Satisfaction
- Reduce Employee Turnover
What Questions Should I Ask When Selecting a Company for Training?
- What Value Will It Serve the Company?
- What Value Will It Serve Me in My Specific Job?
- How Will It Protect the Company From Liability and Lawsuits
- Would a Group Training or Company Training Be Possible?
Reporting ROI: Was Training a Good Investment?
- Can They Provide the Continuing Education Credits or Certificates That You or the Firm Need?
- Do They Offer Programs in Multiple Learning Formats?
- Do They Include Reference Materials or Manuals With Their Programs?
- If You Have a Question or Concern Is There Someone to Contact and Talk to Immediately?
- What Will This Cost My Company?
- Are Their Speakers the Top in Their Areas of Expertise?
- Do the Speakers Belong to Associations or Get Involved in Industry Events in Their Field?
- Will the Speaker Answer Questions on the Spot?
- Will the Speakers Provide Action Strategies and Tools to Immediately Implement in Your Job After the Training Has Concluded?
- Were Your Goals Met?
- What Value Points Were You Able to Take From the Training?
- Did You Share Them With Others Who Didn't Attend?
- Were You Able to Immediately Implement Points You Learned? How and Where?
- Providing Benchmarks to Show the Value Before and After the Training
- Documenting the Training Helps With Future Requests
Daniel O'Connor, Power Diversity, LLC
- Owner of Power Diversity, LLC, specializing in communication and dealing with difficult people training
- Focuses in delivering scripts, tactics, power phrases and tools that attendees can immediately use to become more powerful, positive and effective communicators
- Writer of many popular communication books and resources, including his latest top-sellers, "Say This - NOT THAT!!", and "Energy Vampire Slaying: 101"
- More than 15 years experience speaking, consulting, training and lecturing, specializing in dealing with difficult people and negativity at work
- Recently featured in Woman's World Magazine as one of America's leading communication experts
- Host of #1 rated podcast, "Professional Communication Tactics"
- Hundreds of satisfied companies have worked with him to eliminate negativity and improve communication at work, including the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Forest Service, Apple Computers, MD Anderson, Johns Hopkins University and more
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money