Boot Camp for QuickBooks® by Lorman Education Services
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
- Choosing the Right Edition
- QuickBooks® 'Flavors'
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons
Get the Most out of Your Accountant
- Creating a New Company
- Navigating the Program
- Creating and Working With Lists
- Entering Transactions
- Analyzing Financial Data, Reporting
Review and Takeaways
- Accountant's Copy
- Know Which Edition to Use
- Features – Classes, Customizing Templates, Reports, etc.
- Multiple Ways to Arrive at Same Tasks
- Tips And Tricks
Mario Nowogrodzki, CPA/CITP, Mendelson Consulting, Inc.
- Founder and principal, Mendelson Consulting, Inc., with offices throughout Florida, the Midwest, and the Caribbean
- Founded two decades ago, Mendelson Consulting, Inc., specializes in QuickBooks® and information technology consulting services, focusing on providing a solution-based approach, customized to each client's individual and specific needs
- A leading figure on the national QuickBooks® scene, the firm was selected to be a charter member of Intuit Solution Provider Program
- Served on the Intuit Solution Provider Program Advisory Council for five consecutive years – the only person in the nation to hold such post
- Frequent writer and instructor of QuickBooks® and technology topics for accountants and continuing education programs, and a contributing writer and speaker on QuickBooks® and technology for Intuit and The Sleeter Group, a community of QuickBooks® consulting experts
- Selected to the VAR Stars, an exclusive group of firms honored for their accomplishments in mid-market financial software
- Recognized as a Killer VAR, a prestigious distinction awarded by Accounting Technology magazine acknowledging commitment and character as a value-added-reselling organization
- Selected as a Technology Pacesetter by Accounting Today magazine recognizing its reputation among peers and participation on advisory boards and speaker panels at industry events
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money