Understand and Interpret Financial Statements
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
If you are responsible for analyzing your company's financial statements or just need a better understanding of what they mean, this live audio conference is for you.
This live audio conference will help anyone who would like to analyze financial statements and learn the ratios and what they mean and how to interpret them. It will help anyone who has financial information and teach them how to maneuver around the financial statements and find what they are looking for. We will go over how to analyze the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. We will discuss ratios and not only how to calculate them but more importantly what they mean and how that will ultimately help you make that sound decision based on what you have in front of you.
- What Are the Basic Types of Financial Statements?
- Understanding the Balance Sheet and Income Statement Through Ratios
- Taking the Information From the Ratios and Understanding How They Affect Your Goal
- How to Combine the Balance Sheet and Income Statement Information to Make Sound Decisions
- Understanding the Statement of Cash Flows and the Importance of Generating Cash
- Going Through the Statement of Cash Flows Using the Indirect Method
- Completing My Analysis and Now Deciding How to Interrupt My Findings
- Reviewing Other Ratios That Deal With Profitability, Leveraging Debt, Calculating DSP and DPO
Ronald A. Sereika, CooperVision
- 2010 NACM co-national instructor of the year
- 2011 Credit Executive of the year for Upstate New York
- NACM CAP and ACAP instructor, 1998-2012
- Written several publications related to the areas of collections and building partnerships with sales
- Chairman of board of directors of NACM Rochester, 2003-2006
- Speaker at NACM Credit Congress, 2012
- Speaker at NACM annual meeting Upstate NY, 2010-2012
- Finalist for CFO award CooperVision, 2012
- B.S. degree in accounting; taken two-year credit and finance program, Amos Tuck Business School at Dartmouth University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Financial, Statement, Marketing, Sales
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money