How to Ask the Right Questions for Sales Success
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
How many times have you presented a great solution but your prospect or customer wouldn't take action? No matter how convincing your case was, they chose to do nothing.
The reality is that what we say does little to persuade prospects. It's when we ask the right QUESTIONS, we're able to uncover what they really value (and it's rarely price). That's when the sale occurs.
But not any questions will do. You need to plan. Learn how to develop great questions that zero in on the key issues so that you can create a sense of urgency and motivate others to act. When you ask the right questions, you empower your customers to discover for themselves the answers they're looking for, while positioning yourself as the ideal solution to their needs.
Stay in Control While Your Prospect or Customer Feels in Control
- Five Questions You Should Never Ask on a Sales Call
- Learn Why 80% of the Questions You Ask Adds No Value to the Relationship
- Craft Power Probing Questions That Gets Your Contact to Do 75% of the Talking
Understand What's Not Being Said but What You Need to Know
- Learn How to Get a Guarded Person to Divulge Critical Buying Information
- Listen for the Trigger Words That Elicit Emotions – Clues You Need to Sell To
- Gain and Sustain Access to the Key Decision Makers and Influencers Using Descriptive Opener Questions
Sell at Higher Margins, Shorten Your Sales Cycle and Close More Business
- Learn How to Ask Questions That Focus on Value Instead of Price
- Ask the Right Questions to Avoid Stalls, Put-Offs and Price Objections
- Use the Impact and Vision Questions to Stretch Your Customer's Comfort Zone and Help Them Clarify Why They Need to Act Now And Not Later
About Your Speaker - Paul Cherry
- Managing partner and founder of Performance Based Results, an international sales and leadership training organization
- More than 20 years of experience in sales, management, executive leadership and performance improvement strategies
- Johnson &Johnson, SolidWorks, U.S. Department of Energy, DuPont, Comcast, Moody's, Shell Oil, Harley Davidson and Wells Fargo are just a few of the 1,200 clients he has worked with
- Wrote more than 200 articles for leading industry publications, including Investor's Business Daily, Selling Power, RainToday and Value Added Selling
- Wrote, Questions That Sell: The Powerful Process to Discover What Your Customer Really Wants (AMACOM) and Questions That Get Results: Innovative Ideas Managers Can Use to Improve Their Team's Performance (John Wiley &Sons)
- Teaches at The Iacocca Institute at Lehigh University
- bio info
Who Should Attend
This teleconference is designed for sales managers, directors, account managers, presidents, vice presidents, account executives, analysts, consultants and other sales professionals.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money