It's Not About Price: Value Selling In Today's Markets Audio Set
Research shows that 70% or more of all B2B buyers are not especially price sensitive, and that 93% of all customers seek value when they buy. Further, value is based upon a buyer's relationship with a supplier. Learn how to master this knowledge and you can become their "go to" supplier.
Create Scores Of New Sales And Profit Opportunities!
You will learn what prospective buyers want from you, and how to make value, not price, the issue.
Here are just some of the great skills you'll learn:
- 15 things that buyers want from you before low price
- How to book 50% or more new business on non-price issues
- How to clinch any sale with three questions
- How to side step the commoditization trap
- Why most salespeople don't score with their value propositions
- How to react when it is about price
- How to capture buyers undivided attention (no small thing today)
- Ways to make an instant ally of virtually every prospect
- How to avoid making today's five most common selling mistakes
- How to bullet-proof your customer base
- How to sell to each buyers value perceptions
- How to differentiate your products and services from your competitors offerings
- The single most effective "close" you can use
More Value-Selling Ideas That You Will Take Away And Put To Work:
- Five little-known tips for winning more bids and quotes
- How to respond when a buyer says that he can get the same thing for less
- How not to telegraph that your price is negotiable
- Why never to be first to present your product or service solution(s)
- When asking a favor beats doing a favor every time
- How to minimize ¨C even eliminate ¨C RISK on the part of the buyer
- Three ways to defer discussing price prematurely
- How to maintain gross margin when faced with competitive pressure
Reasons To buy Now:
- YOU will book more business and earn more money. - Value selling techniques consistently lead to greater sales and profits. That means higher earnings for you!
- YOU will become a master at selling value. - Competing upon price is the second most common mistake that salespeople make. You, on the other hand, will become expert at differentiating your products and services while focusing upon value, not price
|About The Provider:
||Walt Slaughter Associates is helmed by consultant, trainer and speaker Walt Slaughter, who helps organizations win, grow and keep customers in today's race for business. He helps people everywhere sharpen their selling skills and capacities.
Recognized as one of today's top sales trainers, Walt is a frequent presenter at association and corporate events. He also delivers more than 15 public training sessions each year throughout the U.S. and Canada. Most recently, Walt returned from India having delivered sales training to participants in Mumbai, Chennai, and Delhi.
Prior to establishing his consulting practice, Walt served on the corporate staffs of the Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co. in Milwaukee, Motorola, Inc. outside Chicago and FedEx Corp. in his native Memphis. He also earned an appointment to the National Communications Advisory Committee of the United Way of America.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money