How to Deliver Presentations with Ease and Confidence
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
You don't have to sit on the sidelines! Stand up and speak with confidence!
How often have you admired and envied those who make presentations with such ease and confidence? Do you find yourself wishing that you had the talent to motivate, persuade, and hold the attention of a group? You can have it!
Dynamic presenting and speaking abilities are not strictly for talented "naturals" — there are known, specific methods and strategies that you can learn and practice. This seminar will teach you the presentation skills and speaking techniques that will take you off the sidelines and have you standing up with confidence and skill!
Plus, this seminar presents you with special advantages not available in any other training course. The principle and practices taught are based on the experience of our top presenters and our 20+ years of actual practice and experience as the nation's best-known and admired seminar training company!
No matter how much you doubt your own speaking abilities, you will amaze yourself with these tips and techniques that will help you make effective presentations in any situation, from one-on-one discussions to speaking before large groups!
If you know how to talk, you can learn how to present and speak with power and confidence!
After just one day, you will greatly enhance and improve your effectiveness in every speaking situation — eliminating the anxiety, fear, embarrassment, and dread that you previously associated with giving talks, speeches, and presentations.
This seminar will give you an unparalleled opportunity to gain the experience and strategies of the experts. No matter how much you fear public speaking or doubt yourself or your abilities, this seminar — full of practical tips and techniques — can have you making comfortable, confident, and dynamic presentations and speeches.
You can survive and thrive in every speaking situation! This one-day seminar will teach you innovative tips, techniques, and strategies that empower you to stand up and speak with confidence and skill.
- 7 specific steps to eliminate stage fright — no matter how nervous or anxious you feel when speaking
- Highly effective breathing and relaxation techniques
- 3 simple tips to combat "choking" and losing your train of thought
- Rehearsal techniques that build confidence and guarantee a smooth delivery
- How to anticipate questions and practice your responses before your presentation
- What to do when you can't plan ? indispensable advice for impromptu and unplanned talks
- Solid tips to develop clear, interesting presentation titles that draw your listeners in
- 7 key facts you must ascertain about your listeners at the planning stage
- 3 powerful presentation models that get you organized quickly with "fill-in-the-blanks" efficiency
- 4 functional formulas for flawless organization and how to choose exactly the right one for every situation
- When and how to script, outline, or memorize your presentation
- Unique openers that get attention — and lay the foundation for audience support and involvement
- Simple adjustments in speed, volume, and pauses that make your voice one of your strongest speaking tools
- The experts' secrets for dealing with virtually any kind of question
- When to use visual aids — and when not to
- 8 critical do's and don'ts for charts, graphs, and tables
- How visual aids can actually boost your confidence and help you stay organized and in control
- 2 key ingredients that motivate people to buy or accept your proposal
- 12 of the most persuasive words in the English language — and how to use them effectively in a speech
- The dynamic, 5-step persuasion formula that sells, motivates, and moves your listeners
Don't wait; Order today!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
It′s Not About Price: Value Selling In Today′s Markets And Moving Decision-Makers: Overcoming Stalls, Objections And Indecision
How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
Business Writing For Results Seminar
Critical TeleSelling Sales Training Seminar
Management Skills for Secretaries, Admin Assistants, &Support Staff
How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Critical Selling Sales Training Seminar
The Ultimate Supervisor
Team-Building, Mentoring, And Coaching Skills For Managers &Supervisor
The Complete Guide to E-mail Marketing: How to Create Successful, Spam-Free Campaigns to Reach Your Target Audience and Increase Sales
The Complete Guide to Google Advertising—Including Tips, Tricks, &Strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site—With Little or No Money